3/25/2020 12:00:00 PM
In an effort to keep our employees informed on updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have created an NFTA Communication Center right here on Elements. Information can be easily updated and accessed in one central location anytime--anywhere!
For the most current updates, please see below:
- Message From Our Executive Director, Kimberley Minkel - Click Here.
- Telephonic Employee Assistance: The Child and Family Services (C&FS) Employee Assistance team is responding to concerns regarding the threat of the COVID-19 Virus. Telehealth and telephonic services are available to all employees and their families. You can call (716) 681-4300 or visit eap.cfsbny.org. For more information and a flyer to post in employee areas, go to: EAPServices.
- Human Resources Hotline: NFTA and Metro employees may contact Human Resources at (716) 855-6500 for questions or concerns regarding COVID-19. This line is being monitored 24/7.
- Metro Service/Operations: Metro Bus and Rail is temporarily suspending fare collection on all bus routes, trains, and PAL services. We are asking passengers to use the rear door of the bus when boarding and exiting, if possible. See details: Temporary fare collection suspension.
Metro Bus and Rail services are operating as normal at this time and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. To date, heath authorities have not recommended limits to these services.
Metro Transportation Center Closures: To aid social distancing, Metro's Niagara Falls and Portage Road Transportation Centers will be closed until further notice. Bus service will continue as scheduled. Please visit metro.nfta.com for updates.
- Thank You to Our Constant Responders: Please check out our campaign devoted to NFTA Metro's hometown heroes that are helping take riders where they need to go, especially during these unprecedented times.
- Airport Services and Operations: The Buffalo and Niagara Falls Airports are operating as normal and will continue to do so for the forseeable future and based on the guidance of the CDS and the New York State Health Department.
Please contact us at Elements@nfta.com if you have any questions or concerns. We will be reviewing this email regularly and providing updates and responses as appropriate.