3/16/2020 12:00:00 PM
Dear Valued Employee,
I want to thank the entire NFTA team for their dedication, empathy, and hard work during the COVID-19 public health crisis. We are doing everything possible to keep you safe and healthy by cleaning and disinfecting our facilities, buses, and trains each night and wiping down touchpoints continuously.
We are in close contact with our local, state, and national health authorities and encourage you to follow the recommended directives from the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Individuals who are experiencing symptoms and may have traveled to areas of concern or have been in contact with somebody who has traveled to these areas should call ahead to their healthcare provider before presenting for treatment.
Our top priority is your health and safety, the Western New York Community depends on the vital service you help provide and we are grateful. Thank you!
If you have additional questions, you can obtain the latest information from the CDC link below.