4/21/2021 8:00:00 AM
NFTA is pleased to offer free Reddy Bikeshare memberships to all employees for the summer 2021 season (April - November). Reddy Bikeshare bikes are those red bikes you have seen at bike share stations around Buffalo and Niagara Falls. With a Reddy Bikeshare membership, you gain access to all 400 bikes at 90 stations, 24/7.
To sign up for a new account, follow these steps:
- Visit http://reddybikeshare.com/ or download the Social Bicycles app to register.
- Choose the Annual Pass.
- Enter the promo code NFTA2021 (one word) at checkout. Make sure to hit "apply"if you're using the app. Your membership fee will be waived, you will just pay 1 cent per minute to ride. Parking fees and fines may occur*.
- Use the app to locate bikes, or simply walk up to one and enter your account number and PIN. Unlock the bike, place the U-lock in the holster and ride! You can lock the bike to any other Reddy station or public bike rack* in the service area at the end of your trip. Check the app or view our mapfor the service area.
* The cost to end your trip at public bike rack outside of a free parking zone is $2.00. To avoid this fee, simply bring the bike back to any Reddy station or free parking zone.
If you are a returning member, follow these steps:
- Login to your existing Bikeshare account at Reddybikeshare.com or app.socialbicycles.com
- Navigate to ACCOUNT -> MEMBERSHIPS
- In the box where it says "Have a promo code?" Type in NFTA2021 and hit apply
- Click Resubscribe
- Remember, the cost to you is just 1 cent per minute, plus parking fees if you park outside the free parking zone.
- The seat adjusts to your height, and there are three gears on your right handle and a bell on your left, use them!
- Press the "HOLD" button on the bike's keypad before locking the bike in order to keep your bike reserved while you make stops along your trip.
- Find Bounty Bikes to accrue credit. When you find a Reddy bike outside a station or free parking zone, bring it back to a station for us and receive $1.00 in riding credit.
For questions about NFTA's Reddy Bikeshare corporate membership, contact Nadine Chalmers at email@example.com, or stay tuned for more Reddy Bikeshare-related outreach later this spring.