3/1/2021 12:00:00 PM
As part of the NFTA's ongoing efforts to help combat the spread of COVID and to keep a healthy environment, please continue to follow the COVID protocols below.
- Wear a mask – it is required, and a sign of caring and respect to others
- Your mask must cover your mouth and nose.
- Mask materials and construction must meet the CDC Order requirements (no exhaust valves, appropriate materials, etc.).
- Social distance from others in order to limit exposure.
- If you feel sick, do NOT report to work and call your supervisor and HR immediately.
- Perform the pre-work wellness assessment including a temperature check and initial the Wellness Screening Log for that date.
- If someone in your household is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please contact HR at 855-7343.
- Avoid congregating in groups
- Limit spacing in break rooms, lunch areas, etc.
- Use Teams, Meeting Place or other means for meetings, even when in the office.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Don’t touch your face without cleaning your hands first.
- Disinfect your workspace with the materials provided.
- If you plan to travel out of state, contact HR for travel restriction guidelines.
- If you have been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine, you must still follow all above steps.
Remember, we are all in this together, and there's a lot of strength to be drawn from that.