The Facilities team works incredibly hard everyday to maintain a clean, healthy, and safe work environment. The simplest way to acknowledge their efforts is by giving a friendly smile and just saying "thanks."
Kindness goes a long way - be sure to show your appreciation next time you see a Facilities team member.
Facilities Manager - Chris Brophy
Senior Maintenance Technician - Mike Mingo
Maintenance Technician - John Ritzenthaler
Locksmith - Mike Buxton
Custodial Team Lead - Denise Romeo
Mail/File Clerk - Alex Saleh
Reception/File Clerk - Lauren Tandy
Employees are encouraged to read family and medical leaves of absence form (NFTA Policy #04-02-14).
Additional information may be found at: wagehour.dol.gov
Family Member Certification Form
NFTA Family and Medical Leaves of Absence Request Form
NFTA Policy - Family and Medical Leaves of Absence
To find a participating dental provider follow these instructions:
To locate a participating eye care provider (choose the Select network):
Complete and submit the following claim form for dental services:
Congratulations to Isiah Reid,
from South Park Station:
Great Job Isiah! Keep up the Good Work!
Looking for a family project? If you have plain masks handy, consider tie-dye! You can have fashionable fun while promoting safety.
Picture courtesy of Norm, HSEQ
◊ Willie C. - Frontier Station - Paratransit
◊ Isiah R. - South Park Rail Operations
Thank you for your efforts!
Marcela recently shared her tip for face mask storage- a clean makeup bag! A new makeup bag will keep your unused masks safe, accessible, and ready when you need them. Perfect storage for a purse, backpack, personal vehicle, or desk.
Thank you for sharing Marcela, great job!
The Transit Police headquarters is located at 1404 Main Street in the City of Buffalo, with sub-stations located at the following locations:
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Niagara Falls International Airport
- Metropolitan Transportation Center, Buffalo
- Niagara Falls Transportation Center
- All underground Metro Rail Stations
Forms & Applications
- Acxiom Consent Form
- BNIA Coach Bus Application
- BNIA Corporate Parker Program
- BNIA Frequent Parker Program
- BNIA Limo Van Shuttle Application
- Commendation Form
- Employment Application
- Functional Needs Registry Form
- Metro Perk Employee Form
- Metro Perk Employer Monthly Form
- Paratransit Access Line Application
- Paratransit Access Line Pass Application
- Project Sunlight Reporting Form
- Reduced Fare Application
- Transit Police Employment Application