Updated October 22, 2020
In an effort to keep our employees informed on updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have created an NFTA Communication Center right here on Elements. Information can be easily updated and accessed in one central location anytime -- anywhere! Please see below:
- Keeping WNY Bright - It's Our Job, See Story
- Metro Covid-19 Survey, See Results
- NYS Travel Advisory and Air Travel, See Newsroom Story, See Story Update
- NFTA-Metro Bus and Rail to Resume Collecting Fares, See Release
- Wellness Temperature Screenings Begin at the NFTA, See Story
- Safety of NFTA Employees is Top Priority, See Story.
- Sounding The Horn for Public Transit Workers, See Release. and Story.
- NFTA-Metro Reallocates Service, See Release.
- Musician on A Mission: Local Rap Artist Shows Appreciation to Front-line Workers at NFTA-Metro, See Release.
- U.S. Secretary Elaine Chao Thanks America's Public Transit Workers, Watch Video
- NFTA COVID-19 Update, See Release
- Face covering requirement guidance by the Department of Health, See Update
- Volunteers mobilize for food delivery, See Release
- Kaleida Health providing COVID-19 testing for NFTA Employees, See Release
- Metro riders required to wear face masks, See Update
- NFTA employees and face coverings, See Update
- Metro Supervisor Jessica provides bus riding tips, Watch Video
- NFTA Metro advances summer bus schedule, News Release
- Second police officer tests positive for COVID-19, News Release
- Transit police officer tests positive for COVID-19, News Release
- Public transportation for essential travel only, News Release
- Stay safe with Metro operator Rodderick Bonner, Watch Video
- NFTA Metro temporarily suspending fare collection, News Release
- Thank you from NFTA's Executive Director, See Message
- Highlighting NFTA Metro's Constant Responders, Watch Video
- NFTA employee tests positive for COVID-19, News Release
- Corona Virus updates for our Operators, See Update
- Message to All NFTA Employees on COVID-19, See Update
- Corona Virus and public transportation, News Release
Human Resources Information - COVID-19
- Human Resources Hotline - NFTA and Metro employees may contact Human Resources at (716) 855-6500 for questions or concerns regarding COVID-19. This line is being monitored 24/7. You can also find general information at our HR Element.
- Work Healthy: Your Guide.
- Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Act is available at FMLA.
- Telephonic Employee Assistance Program is available through EAPServices.
- The New York State Retirement System has provided updated COVID-19 information.
Services and Operations:
- Airport updates and information can be found here: Buffalo Niagara Falls
- Metro updates and information can be found here: Metro